Maximum efficiency diverter valves
The large range of Zeppelin diverter valves offers the right solution for any application. Our latest generation of diverter valves is based on an especially intelligent design principle: they can be tailored to the simplest standard application or the most complicated one.
The Zeppelin program for diverter valves:
Zeppelin diverter valves have been developed to guarantee reliable operation in the future as well. The patented design of the inlet, the outlet and the rotary plug channel ensures gentle transport of materials without any deposits. The active conveying direction is pressure-tight to avoid leakage or product impurities. Infl atable seals enable washing of pipes.
The advantages of the Zeppelin program for diverter valves in an overview:
- No product destruction or deposits thanks to the patented geometric design of inlet and outlet, respectively of the conveying channel in the plug
- Pressure tightness of conveying direction resulting in practically no leakage and no product contamination
- Practically maintenance-free operation - due to life time lubrication of bearings and drive unit
- No additional safety devices are required
- Inflatable sealing allows conveying lines to be washed without much effort and with few downtimes
- Materials can be combined to suit any application as they are fabricated in high long-time quality (we use exclusively stainless steel elements and bolts made from special steel)
- Maximum reliability through well visible direction indicator
Branchenübergreifende Synergien im Anlagenbau nutzen
Increased flexibility and improved quality with the Codos continuous mixing and kneading system by Zeppelin Reimelt.
Jack Kilbride from system integrator Zeppelin Systems USA Inc. describes how the company can integrate Rockwell Automation technology with existing systems for batch, process or discrete operations.link: Interview