High-tech rotary feeders
Zeppelin rotary feeders are designed to ensure both: quick and easy installation and reliable daily operation thanks to minimum downtimes.
The Zeppelin program for rotary feeders:
Our rotary feeders are so effi cient that even a smaller design will perform just as well. Thanks to the intelligent feeder design, product damage is almost history!
A particularly clever feature is the modular design: you will receive a product matching exactly with your application, assuring fast supply with spare parts and an unproblematic adjustment to changed operating conditions.
- Easy and rapid installation due to integrated cast flanges - special screws or stud bolts are no longer necessary
- Modular systems - quick adaption to changed operating conditions - fast delivery of spare parts - fair prices
- Little maintenance work required because of automatic chain adjusters as example
- All parts are made from first-class quality materials such as bolts made of special kind of steel
- Standard leak air channel integrated into the housing, thus, allowing maximum filling level and utmost profitability
- Deflector baffles integrated into the housing do not obstruct product feeding
- Maximum product purity thanks to the steep geometric design of the casing - avoiding product deposits
Branchenübergreifende Synergien im Anlagenbau nutzen
Increased flexibility and improved quality with the Codos continuous mixing and kneading system by Zeppelin Reimelt.
Jack Kilbride from system integrator Zeppelin Systems USA Inc. describes how the company can integrate Rockwell Automation technology with existing systems for batch, process or discrete operations.link: Interview