Air distribution cone with fluidization bottom, consisting of porous sintered PE plastic plates, air inlet nozzles, connecting and discharge flanges.
Upper cone opening with flanged connection for mounting to container.
Lower cone opening with flanged connection for rotary valves, conveying screws, chutes, shut-off valves and other conveying devices.
- Cone with one or more air chambers depending on size
- Outer cone made of sheet steel
- Inner cone made of porous sintered PE plastic plates or of porous sintered stainless steel plates depending on process requirements
- Fastening bars made from hardened aluminium alloy
- Fluidizing unit consists of:
- Rotary piston blower or compressed air supply
- Pneumatically controlled shut-off and blow-off valves
- Pipe-form parts and piping system
- Design according to ATEX directive 94/9/EC for operation in zone 21 or 22
Branchenübergreifende Synergien im Anlagenbau nutzen
Increased flexibility and improved quality with the Codos continuous mixing and kneading system by Zeppelin Reimelt.
Jack Kilbride from system integrator Zeppelin Systems USA Inc. describes how the company can integrate Rockwell Automation technology with existing systems for batch, process or discrete operations.link: Interview