Leader in technology for more than 100 years
The Zeppelin concern with its origin from the Count Zeppelin, the constructor of the famous airships over a century ago, is like in former days so still today an internationally successful company.
The spirit, that made the dream of flying in the air come true and the will for success and technical perfection are the basis of the group of companies of today:
A company which is still today the technical leader in all its different fields of activities.
Milestones of the company history:
- 2009 Takeover of the Reimelt Henschel GmbH
- 2005 Takeover of the mht materials handling technology GmbH
- 2005 Takeover of the Motan Materials Handling GmbH
- 2004 50 years Zeppelin und Caterpillar
- 1982 Production of construction mashines
- 1961 Umfirmierung in Zeppelin Metallwerke GmbH
- 1954 Zeppelin becomes Caterpillar Exklusive-Dealer in Germany
- 1950 New foundation as Metallwerke Friedrichshafen GmbH
- 1908 Foundation of Luftschiffbau Zeppelin GmbH
- 1900 First flight of LZ 1, until 1937 construction of 119 airships
Branchenübergreifende Synergien im Anlagenbau nutzen
Increased flexibility and improved quality with the Codos continuous mixing and kneading system by Zeppelin Reimelt.
Jack Kilbride from system integrator Zeppelin Systems USA Inc. describes how the company can integrate Rockwell Automation technology with existing systems for batch, process or discrete operations.link: Interview