Jet venting filter UE/US
Modular top mounted fine-dust venting filter, consisting of a model-specific number of antistatic pleated cartridges mounted to a stable stainless steel (1.4301) base plate. Depending on the design, filter elements are easily exchangeable from above or below.
- Cylindrical filter housing made of stainless steel (1.4301) available in two versions:
- With maintenance door (cartridges mounted on the process air side)
- Without door (cartridges mounted on the clean gas side – filterhead removed)
- Removable filter head designed as clean gas chamber with air jet pipes (ceramic bead-blasted)
- Vacuum pressure-tight up to 500 mbar abs.
- Flanged hopper connection
- Compressed air tank with integrated diaphragm valves and pressure regulator
- Controls with integrated solenoid pilot valves 24 V DC
- Cleaning with pure, oil-free compressed air up to 6 bar
- Pleated filter cartridges made of antistatic polyester felt with PTFE membrane or aluminium coating (dust classification “M“ according to DIN EN 60335-2-69)
- Bag filter made of antistatic polyester felt (dust classification “M“ according to DIN EN 60335-2-69)
- Differential pressure monitoring to detect necessary cleaning of the filter elements
- Compressed air service unit with separator
- Design according to ATEX directive 94/9/EC for operation in zone 22
For applications with up and downstream connected shut-off valves, an appropriate safety system for sufficient pressure relief of the filter housing must be provided to prevent a potential malfunction.