Shock pressure resistant jet venting filter DE/DS
Modular fine-dust venting filter as bin vent filter, comprising of a suitable number of pleated ECO cartridges or bag filter cartridges mounted to a sturdy stainless steel base plate (1.4301). Easy lateral access to the filter cartridges through a swinging door. As filter cartridges are removed downwards, no additional space is required above the filter.
- Cylindrical filter housing made of stainless steel (1.4301), standard housing height is 1000 mm
- Pleated ECO cartridges (type DE) – 120 mm diameter
- Filter bags on drums (type DS) – 120 mm diameter
- Filter head with clean gas chamber and air stream pipes for dedusting of the filter cartridges
- Compressed air tank with pneumati- cally controlled diaphragm valves and integrated solenoid pilot valves (24 V DC)
- Cleaning with pure, oil-free compressed air up to 6 bar
- Pleated filter cartridges made of antistatic polyester felt with PTFE membrane or aluminium coating (dust classification “M“ according to DIN EN 60335-2-69)
- Microprocessor controls
Accessories and special designs
- Electronic control unit to program the cleaning process
- Optional differential pressure monitoring to detect necessary cleaning of the filter elements
- Acoustic insulation
- Design according to ATEX directive 94/9/EC for operation in zone 22
For applications with up and downstream connected shut-off valves, an appropriate safety system for sufficient pressure relief of the filter housing must be provided to prevent a potential malfunction.
Branchenübergreifende Synergien im Anlagenbau nutzen
Increased flexibility and improved quality with the Codos continuous mixing and kneading system by Zeppelin Reimelt.
Jack Kilbride from system integrator Zeppelin Systems USA Inc. describes how the company can integrate Rockwell Automation technology with existing systems for batch, process or discrete operations.link: Interview