Compact, sturdy, low vibration construction made of stainless steel (1.4301) and aluminium. It operates using the proven rotation principle and is designed for long-lasting superior performance.
Easy cleaning, simple control and removal of coarse materials. The sifter drum can be checked and replaced easily. The feeding screw and beater bars are equipped with double bearings and sealed from the product area with additional sealing rings. The sifter screens are made of polyester or polyamide.
When used as an in-line sifter, it can be connected directly into the pressure or vacuum conveying line for a pressuretight operation of up to 0.8 bar excess or vacuum pressure.
- Machine housing and inner components made of stainless steel Inlet housing and cover made of cast aluminium alloy
- Screw shaft directly driven by flanged motor
- Segmented pre-sifter drum, bearing clearance purge system and lateral
- inspection opening (type RS 7)
Accessories and special designs
- Fines collecting cone and coarse material outlet
- Shut-off valve as an accessory for the in-line sifter
- Pneumatic sifter drum purge system
- Motor suitable for operation with a frequency converter for variable rotational speed
- Automatic sifter drum monitoring (Screen-D-Tect) for sifter drum integrity and function
- Design according to ATEX directive 94/9/EC for operation in zone 21 and 22
Branchenübergreifende Synergien im Anlagenbau nutzen
Increased flexibility and improved quality with the Codos continuous mixing and kneading system by Zeppelin Reimelt.
Jack Kilbride from system integrator Zeppelin Systems USA Inc. describes how the company can integrate Rockwell Automation technology with existing systems for batch, process or discrete operations.link: Interview